"Friends are Golden" Program
KASINET's Friends are Golden program was introduced in early July, 1999, to promote its services by encouraging "word of mouth" endorsement by those who know KASINET best - its satisfied customers.
KASINET is willing to provide Internet services at a reduced rate to customers who would perhaps be unable to otherwise afford them, in exchange for efforts exerted on its behalf.
Thus the details of the program are as follow:
- Current Customers are offered up to a $20 credit (on account) for each new customer that they refer to KASINET for which a bona fide Internet Service Contract is executed.
- To receive the credit the referring Customer's name must voluntarily appear on the "referred by" line of the new Customer's Service Contract at the time of execution.
- The bonus is applied to the referring Customer's account, whether cash or credit card, to be applied toward future KASINET charges.
These will appear as "referral bonus" on Statements of Account issued by KASINET. No cash or credit card refund of referral bonuses will be issued.
Bonuses will be cancelled and retroactive charges may be applied to the referring Customer's account if the referred Customer is found in violation of his Contract within the first six months.
- There are no limits to the number of new Customers referred by any single current Customer.
- New customers may not refer one another.
- This program is not offered in conjunction with any other current or future bonus program.
Copyright © 1998, 1999, 2000, 2005, 2015 Kansas Data, Inc.
Last modified: 9 May 2015